Crabbie’s Ginger BBQ Pulled Pork Burger
BACK TO ALL RECIPES
- 2.5 kg shoulder of pork
- 4tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 medium onion - finely chopped
- 100ml Crabbie’s Original Ginger Beer
- 2-3 tbsp runny honey
- 2-3 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1-2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- TO SERVE – Brioche rolls, coleslaw, BBQ sauce.
- Pre – heat oven to 150oc, gas mark 2.
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients and then spread all over the pork shoulder. Put in a roasting tray and loosely wrap with foil then chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Bake in the oven still wrapped in foil for 4 hours then remove the foil and cook for a further hour until brown and almost falling apart.
- Leave to cool for 10-15 mins then using 2 forks shred the meat.
- Serve on Brioche rolls with coleslaw and BBQ sauce.