Crabbie’s Ginger & Honey Chicken Wings
- Chicken wings
- 3 spring onions – finely chopped
- ½ red chilli – de-seeded & finely chopped
- 4 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 50ml Crabbie’s Ginger Beer
- 2cm piece fresh root ginger – peeled and grated
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme – remove stalks & chop leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 180oc, gas 4
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients.
- Put the chicken wings into a large roasting tray and pour the marinade over. Toss the wings in the marinade making sure they are all evenly coated.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins and then baste the marinade in the roasting tray over the wings again and cook for a further 20 mins.